Group Reformer Classes
These classes are performed on the reformer and progress from Essential level to an Intermediate level. The pace is moderate, yet challenging and will tone muscles, strengthen the core and provide an invigorating total-body workout.
Capacity is (5 to 6) participants. Pre-requisite: Previous Reformer experience, or at least (3) private sessions; or taken our Group Reformer Beginner Series (check class schedule for future dates)
Classes are dependent on a (2) person minimum, if less than (2) students register class will be cancelled
Group Reformer Beginner Series… New for 2014: Beginner Group Reformer (3) wk series
Next Series Dates: August 20th, August 27th, & September 3rd
Day & Time: Wednesday’s at 7pm
Cost: $65 for the series of (3)
Details: See below (please read closely)…
Beginner Group Reformer (3) week series: Ideal for students who are interested in attending our group reformer classes, but have never tried pilates (or beginners who need a refresher). 1st class will be (75 min) and will review the Five Basic Principles & introduce the Reformer. Participants will get an energizing total-body workout and learn about the Reformer, its benefits, how to set it up and how it’s used in a class format.
- The next (2) classes will be (60 min) covering the essential level reformer exercises
- You must attend all (3) classes consecutively
- After completion of this series you can attend any of our regular Group Reformer Classes
- Refunds will not be given for missed classes
- Capacity is (6) participants
- This series will be offered every 3 weeks
- Series will be dependent on a (2) person minimum, if less than (2) students register series will be cancelled
Intermediate Level Group Reformer Classes
This Intermediate level class is the next step for clients who have mastered the Essential level, and are ready to progress to the Intermediate and some Advanced work. Ability to execute the Essential Level reformer workout while maintaining proper form is necessary. The Intermediate workout builds on the Essential workout by further challenging strength and endurance while increasing coordination to challenge the neuromuscular system.
Capacity is (5) participants. Pre-requisite: Previous Reformer experience at Intimate Pilates, and you must have permission to join class. Please email Nicole if you would like to be considered for a spot.
Pregnancy Guidelines for Group Reformer
We strongly encourage practicing Pilates during pregnancy & believe it to very beneficial during all stages of pregnancy. However, there are some associated risks/conditions that may occur. Keeping you & baby safe is most important!
If you are client who regularly attends group classes, you can continue to take classes thru your 1st trimester only. Once you enter your 2nd trimester (week 13), you will have to either transition to private sessions or take time off until min 6 weeks postpartum.
*Private Sessions are always best to practice safe prenatal guidelines (we offer 60 min & 30 min sessions)
Proof of the following must be presented & adhered to (for both classes & privates):
- Approval from you medical practitioner
- Cannot lay down on back (supine) once you enter week 16 of your 2nd trimester
- Sign a waiver acknowledging that you are aware of the conditions that may occur with pregnancy & exercise (Diastasis Recti, Supine Hyotensive Syndrome, Symphysis Pubis Diastasis or Dysfunction)
- Approval from doctor to resume post-partum (our policy is 6 weeks min)
|Group Reformer Pricing:|
|5 Class Card||$100 ($20 per class)|
|10 Class Card*||$195 ($19.50 per class)|
|Beginner Series||$65 (3 wk series)|
|*10 Class Card is not available for online purchase. This special discount pricing is only offered to clients who come in more than twice a week (can be group classes or class/private combo).|
~All final sales will include 9.5% sales tax. Please read our Refunds & Cancellations policy before purchasing.~